Today, the Management Board of Deutsche Bank decided to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting for April 11, 2013, in Frankfurt am Main, in order to confirm the contested resolutions of the Annual General Meeting 2012.
What does EGM stand for?
EGM stands for Extraordinary General Meeting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGM
We have 51 other meanings of EGM in our Acronym Attic
- Euro GeoGrafiche Mencattini (Italian tourism publisher)
- European Gypsy Moth
- Everett Gospel Mission (Everett, WA)
- Every Generation Ministries
- Executive Gaming Monthly
- Executive General Manager
- Expert Group Meeting
- Export General Manifests
- Extended Gauge Model
- Extragenomic Marker
- Epilepsy with Grand Mal Seizures on Awakening
- Ethylene Glycol Methacrylate
- Ethylene Glycol Mono Acetate
- European Gay and Lesbian Manager Association (Berlin, Germany)
- European Generic Medicines Association (trade association)
- European Guitar and Mandolin Association
- Ethylene Glycol Mono-Butyl Ether
- Lydd Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Eastern Goldfields Medical Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether (CAS Number 109-86-4)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KGR Absolute Return PCC Limited 14 May 2008 Proposals for the amendment of the Articles of Association and Notices of Extraordinary General Meeting and Class Meeting KGR Absolute Return PCC Limited (the `Company') has today sent a circular to shareholders convening an Extraordinary General Meeting and Class Meeting of the Company to approve a number of proposed amendments to the Company's Articles of Association.
: SBS) announced today that it plans to hold the Extraordinary General Meeting of its shareholders to consider the proposed acquisition of SBS by an entity controlled by funds advised by Permira Beteiligungsberatung GmbH and funds advised by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
UNITOR CANCELS EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, NOV.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- TeliaSonera AB (publ) (Nasdaq:TLSN) (STO:TLSN) (HEX:TLS1V) (LSE:TEE) summons to an Extraordinary General Meeting at 3.
Gartmore Absolute Growth & Income Trust PLC 26 July 2006 Extraordinary General Meeting At an Extraordinary General Meeting of Gartmore Absolute Growth & Income Trust PLC (the "Company") held on 26 July 2006 shareholders approved a special resolution to change the Company's name to Premier Absolute Growth & Income Trust PLC.
Paris:SESG)(LuxX:SESG), at an Extraordinary General Meeting held at the Company's headquarters in Betzdorf (Luxembourg) today, approved the cancellation of 25,002,156 of the Company's shares, completing the share buy-back and cancellation programme authorized by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held December 8th, 2005.
16 January 2006 Falcon Investment Trust plc ("Falcon" or the "Company") Further to the announcement dated 15 December 2005 regarding the result of the extraordinary general meeting of Falcon, the Board of Falcon wish to provide an update to shareholders.