A Clean Process for Migration and Consistency: Executing an optimized cycle of extract, transform, load, test, and cleansing enables delivery of complete data and the cleanest level of data.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, Load (data)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Testing Lab
- Espace-Trial-Loisirs (French: Recreation-Area-Trial; newsgroup)
- Essex Terminal Railway Co (Canada)
- Estimated Tour Length (US Air Force)
- Eutelsat Communications (France)
- Executive Team Leader
- Expected Tail Loss (aka expected shortfall)
- extensive temporal lobectomy
- Extra-Terrestrial Life
- Extraction, Transformation, & Loading (data)
- Executive Team Leader - Guest Experience
- Executive Team Leader-Guest Service (Target stores)
- Executive Team Leader-Hardlines (Target stores management)
- Executive Team Leader Softlines (Target stores management)
- East Tennessee Library Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Electric Transport in Latin America (online resource)
- Electronic Tax Law Assistance
- Elinkeinoelämän Tutkimuslaitos (Reseach Insitute of the Finnish Economy)
- Extended Tape Library Architecture (Hewlett-Packard StorageWorks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TCS also developed with a new extract, transform, load (ETL) application with a European partner.
Additionally, Unisys is building on the leadership SQL Server 2008 extract, transform, load (ETL) benchmarking already established.