After a 24-h exposure of cells to fraction P, protein kinase C activity was inhibited by 70% and a significant increase in extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 and c-jun N-terminal kinases expression was observed together with the down-regulation of polyamine biosynthesis and the activation of caspase-3.
What does ERK1/2 stand for?
ERK1/2 stands for Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinases 1 and 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERK1/2
- Exchange Roller Kit (Canon desktop scanner part)
- Externally Regulated Kinases
- Extracellular Receptor Kinase
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Mitogen-Activated Protein
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase/Mitogen-Activated Protein
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase/Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinases/Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
- Extracellular-Regulated Kinase 1
- Extracellularly-Regulated Kinase-1 and -2
- Extracellular-Regulated Kinase 2
- Extracellular-Regulated Kinase 5
- Extracellular-Regulated Kinase A
- Eagle Rock Kennel Club (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Evangelisch Reformierte Kirchengemeinde Gruiten (German: Evangelical Reformed Church Gruiten)
- E Revolution Kilobyte Management (Houston, TX)
- Estrogen Receptor Alpha Knockout (mouse)
- Enriched Reproducing Kernel Particle Approximation
- Electronic Recordkeeping System (CIA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis, Missouri, urban particles (UPs; Standard Reference Material 1648) on the constriction of isolated rat pulmonary artery tings and the activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 (ERK1/2) and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) in human pulmonary artery endothelial cells with or without losartan, an antagonist of A[T.