And here's another tale, concerning Trebor's launch of Extra Strong Mint gums.
What does XXX stand for?
XXX stands for Extra Strong Mint (UK and Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of XXX
We have 6 other meanings of XXX in our Acronym Attic
- Xiu Xiu and Larsen
- Extra Extra Large
- Canadian Market Portfolio Index (Montreal Exchange, 1984-1999, former Montreal Stock Exchange value)
- Extreme X Machines
- Xanthine/Xanthine Oxidase
- Extra Extra Small
- Extra Extra Strong
- 150 Proof (alcoholic beverages)
- Adult film rating
- Corps (Graphical Representation/Army)
- Flour (commercial grade)
- Internet Top-Level Domain Name for Adult Sites
- No currency transactions (ISO code; lack of trade)
- PAN PAN (logging abbreviation)
- Straightedge (slang for no beer, no drugs, no promiscuous sex)
- Three X Level of decontamination
- Triple X (Wrestling Tag Team)
- Triple X Syndrome (disorder)
- Turkey (3 consecutive strikes in bowling)
- Extra Extra Extra Large (aka 3XL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was drinking and eating extra strong mints, but it didn't hide the smell.
Byline: By ANDY WALKER SUPERSTITIOUS Brett Davey looks set to be a breath of fresh air in his new role at Coventry - after revealing his strange obsession with extra strong mints.
We only had some tic tacs and seven Extra Strong Mints and they kept us going with the sugar.
7g carbohydrate; nil fat) 9 Trebor Extra Strong Mints 395 kcal (98.
These days peopledon't talk of romantic love,even the women's magazine stories have been beefed up to include torrid scenes of nudity to thrill Gertie,as she sucks feverishly on her extra strong mints on the train home.
Canape of the week Extra Strong Mints - for that foul furry-mouthed 4am moment.
They were launched last year as a mini version of Trebor's Extra Strong Mint.