After National Service, he spent two years at Birmingham University but returned to Durham to work at the university's Department of Extra Mural Studies as adult education lecturer in archaeology.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Extra Mural Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Mind State (band)
- Experimental Monitoring Satellite
- Expert Monitoring System (fraud management; MasterCard)
- Express Mail International (USPS)
- Express Mail Service
- Extended Manufacturing Services
- Extended Memory Specification
- Extended Memory System
- Extended Min-Sum
- External Media Shield (software)
- Extra-Marital Sex
- Global Express Mail (USPS)
- Enterprise Mission Support Services Solutions (US Army)
- Eagle Mountain Soccer Association
- Egyptian Medical Students Association
- Electro Mobility Shift Assay (molecular biology)
- Electron Microscope Society of America
- Electrophoretic Gel Mobility Shift Assay
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (molecular biology)
- Emergency Medical Services Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ralston Milton "Rex" Nettleford (February 3, 1933-February 2, 2010) was a Jamaican scholar, social critic, choreographer, the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of the West Indies, and most recently, he was a professor of Extra Mural Studies at the University of the West Indies and also head of the Trade Union Education Institution.