Ariella Forget (2 for 4, 2 runs) scored on a passed ball and extra hitter Payton Sylvester walked to reload the bases.
What does EH stand for?
EH stands for Extra Hitter (added hitter used in Babe Ruth baseball)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EH
We have 47 other meanings of EH in our Acronym Attic
- Escort Helicopter
- Espresso House (coffee chain; Sweden)
- Euskal Herritarrok (leftist Basque nationalist group)
- Eusoff Hall (National University of Singapore)
- Evaluation Headquarters
- Event Horizon
- Evolvable Hardware
- Exception Handling (programming technique)
- Exercise Head
- Extra Hazardous
- Extremely High Risk Rating
- Redox Potential
- Sahara Español (Western Sahara, ISO code)
- Symbol for standard oxidation-reduction potential
- Environmental Health & Pesticides Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety Research
- Essential Hypertension with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Earth Humanitarian Agency
- Easley Homeschool Athletics (Easley, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeWitt gives the Dodgers an extra hitter off the bench.
Extra hitter Chris Coates hit a three-run homer to left field in the third inning to lead Burncoat past host Millbury.
Extra hitter Brady Phelps had a two-run single, and Bay Path Regional's Ryan Turner had an RBI and scored twice for West Boylston.
Extra hitter Matt DiRoberto had three hits and two RBIs for Shrewsbury (4-2).
Extra hitter Justin Logan went 2 for 2 with a solo home run in the second inning as Northboro (7-0) defeated Douglas (5-4) at Memorial Field.
With one out, a full count and the pressure on, extra hitter Mike Binkoski lined a double to the left-field gap scoring base runners Tijean Pluverge and Roberto De Los Santos.
Extra hitter Andy Sarja went 2 for 3 with an RBI double for host North Brookfield (4-10) in a win over Wachusett (3-10).