Sue Doughty, the party's environment spokesman, said: 'Ministers have no idea where this extra hazardous waste is being dumped.
What does EH stand for?
EH stands for Extra Hazardous
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EH
We have 47 other meanings of EH in our Acronym Attic
- Ernie Hudson (actor)
- Escort Helicopter
- Espresso House (coffee chain; Sweden)
- Euskal Herritarrok (leftist Basque nationalist group)
- Eusoff Hall (National University of Singapore)
- Evaluation Headquarters
- Event Horizon
- Evolvable Hardware
- Exception Handling (programming technique)
- Exercise Head
- Extra Hitter (added hitter used in Babe Ruth baseball)
- Extremely High Risk Rating
- Redox Potential
- Sahara Español (Western Sahara, ISO code)
- Symbol for standard oxidation-reduction potential
- Environmental Health & Pesticides Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety Research
- Essential Hypertension with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Earth Humanitarian Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: FINIAN DAVERN HEAVY showers will make roads across Ireland extra hazardous next week, forecasters warned yesterday.
It even caught the moment when a crazed fan attacked the lad on stage in Stuttgart proving that a life sometimes spiced up with sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll can be extra hazardous.