Oil and gas equipment and service provider Exterran Holdings, Inc.
What does EXH stand for?
EXH stands for Exterran Holdings, Inc. (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EXH
- Exchange Format (for experimental nuclear reaction data)
- Exercise Force
- Experimental Force
- Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Excluded From the General Declassification Schedule
- Extended Geminal
- Extended Group Function (1) (Model Wave Function Accounting for Electron Correlation)
- Excision Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Express by Holiday Inn
- Exercise and Health Physiology (academic program; University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)
- Efficient XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interchange (World Wide Web Consortium working group)
- Enterprise Exchange International (Australia)
- Expansion Interface
- Extension Header Identifier
- Exchangeable Image File (Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, JEIDA, compressed image format used in digital cameras)
- Extended Range Imaging File (file format; less common usage)
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- In accordance with New York Stock Exchange rules regarding equity inducement awards, Exterran Holdings, Inc.