You begin an external style sheet as a text document (in Microsoft Notepad, for instance) and save it as .
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for External Style Sheet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Exploitation Support System
- Exploration Support Segment
- Exploration System of Systems (NASA)
- Exploring the Solar System (astronomy education)
- Explosive Safety Standards
- Explosive Safety Survey
- Exponential Sequence Scheme (computer algorithms)
- Extendable Support Structures (structure that supports solar arrays for space-based systems)
- Extended Service Set (IEEE 802.11 wireless networking)
- External Storage System
- Extra Statement Set
- Extraction Steam System (nuclear Industry)
- Eye Safety System (eyewear; Ketchum, ID)
- Excess, Surplus Sales, And Shipping
- Two-Level Environmental Stress Screening (reliability)
- European Spallation Source Initiative
- Epithelioma, Self-healing Squamous 1
- Earth Systems Science Agency
- East of Scotland Squash Association
- Eastern Shan State Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 is integration with Internet Information Server 5 on Windows 2000, the ability to output XML compliant HTML, and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) support for better fidelity and the means to apply external style sheets to the HTML output.
CSS Style Sheets -- External style sheets can be used across multiple report designs, making it easy to establish a common look across all reports in one application.