It added that it expected the domestic and external segments to diverge.
What does XSEG stand for?
XSEG stands for External Segment (assembly language directive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Halogen Specific Detector Electrometer
- XML Schema Definition Language
- XML Schema and Data Management
- Extended System Description Table
- Xavier's Security Enforcement (Marvel Comics)
- Xilinx Student Edition
- Xtreme Shop Ecommerce (online shopping cart software)
- Xtreme Sports Entertainment
- Cross Section
- IAIK XML Security Toolkit (Stiftung SIC)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) to Search Engine Mapping (computing)
- XML Scripture Encoding Model
- Excess Collections File
- XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) Standards Foundation
- Xtreme Special Forces (gaming)
- Exposure Sheet (animation; aka dope sheet)
- Express Ship Interface (SAP system)
- X/Open System Interface
- Xanadu Servers Inc. (Internet solutions firm; Meridian, ID)
- Xenos Summer Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in the prior-year quarter, while its external segment net income increased by over $0.
Under this system, the number of external segments equals that of the 1st-order stream segments in Horton--Strahler system.
In addition, a number of segment reporting changes have been made to align external segment reporting with recent changes to the Company's internal reporting structure.
The decrease was driven by reduced demand for project-related work in the external segment.
Revenue in the first quarter declined as a result of slowdown of project-related work in the External segment offset slightly by an increase in revenue in the Company's Internal segment.
To continue to provide investors with transparency and visibility to financial performance, HP's external segment reporting will not change.
This scenario fits perfectly into Orius' structure, as we have strategically positioned our company in both the internal and external segment to meet these demands end-to-end, regardless of location, technology, or complexity," he added.