Their response came after a report by Dr Neil Wigglesworth and an External Review Panel Report from the Health Board into the incident.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for External Review Panel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
- Extended Refit Period
- Extended Refit Program (US DoD)
- Extended Reporting Period (insurance claims)
- Exterior Router Protocol
- External Reference Point (Sprint)
- External Research Program (various locations)
- Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Effective Refractory Period of the Accessory Pathway
- Effective Refractory Period of the Atrioventricular Node
- Effective Refractory Period of the Right Ventricle
- Effective Refractory Period to the Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization Level (ratio)
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
- Economic Regeneration Priority Area (UK)
- Economic Revitalization Program Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Emergency Response Planning Area
- Emission Reduction Purchase Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
An external review panel evaluated proposals and made recommendations for funding.
Theodore Landsmark, president of Boston Architectural College, who was chairman of the external review panel.
IMA will use comments received, along with the recommendations of an external review panel, to revise the ED before it is issued as an SMA.
He has served on the National Advisory Environmental Health Sciences Council, Comparative Medicine Study Section, and has most recently chaired the 15-year external review panel of the Superfund Basic Research Program for the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
The extra investment in salaries has to be justified - something which has satisfied the external review panel considering Professor Brown's pay.
This year we are pleased to extend our external review panel to include EE Times' Patrick Mannion, in addition to Semico's Jim Feldhan.
Yet an NHS external review panel had previously claimed that the 'level of risk assessment by both nursing and medical staff was poor'.