Rodrigues of South Africa and a continuing Director, was elected Chair of the Strategic Planning and Program Alignment Committee; and Karen Tate, PMP, of Ohio USA and also an incumbent Director, was elected Chair of the External Relations and Volunteer Involvement Committee.
What does ERVIC stand for?
ERVIC stands for External Relations and Volunteer Involvement Committee (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute; Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Exchange Rate Variation (finance)
- Expiratory Reserve Volume
- Extended Remote Viewing
- Endogeneous Retrovirus Type 3
- East Riding Voluntary Action Service (UK)
- Emilia Romagna Valorizzazione Economica Territorio (Italian: Emilia-Romagna Exploitation Accommodation Territory)
- Easy Reading Voter Guide
- East Ridge Veterinary Hospital (Sweetwater, TX)
- Eagle Rock Valley Historical Society (California)
- Election-Related Violent Incidents (Philippines)
- Embarrass River Valley Instructional Network Group (Clintonville, Wisconsin)
- Eleanor Roosevelt Centre at Val-Kill (Hyde Park, New York)
- Enteric & Respiratory Virus Laboratory (Colindale, North London, England)
- Energy Research Videoconferencing Network
- Economic and Regenerative Value of the Natural Environment in the Northwest (report)
- Eindhovense Regionale Verplegings Omroep (Dutch: Eindhoven Regional Nursing Broadcasting; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- European Research Vessels Operators
- Extended Resection of Vater's Papilla
- Early Retirement Voluntary Severance
- Emergency Routine Verification Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warren, PMP, MACE, MAPM, APMP, of the United Kingdom and an incumbent Director was elected as Secretary/Treasurer and Chair, Performance Oversight Committee; Linda Vella, PMP, of Canada and a continuing Director was elected Chair of the Strategic Planning and Program Alignment Committee; and Karen Tate, PMP, of Ohio USA and also an incumbent Director was elected Chair of the External Relations and Volunteer Involvement Committee.