The system uses two-level, built-in quality controls to help ensure the accuracy of PT/INR test results, but also offers optional liquid quality controls for facilities with policies requiring the use of external quality control measures.
What does EQC stand for?
EQC stands for External Quality Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EQC
We have 20 other meanings of EQC in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Quick Change (engineering design)
- Environmental Quality Control
- Environmental Quality Council
- Equivalent Cases
- Equivalent Circuit
- Escrime de Quimper Cornouaille (French fencing club)
- European Quality Circle
- EverQuest Classic (video game)
- Executive Quality Council
- Exemption Quantitation Criteria
- Electronic Quantum Cellular Automata
- Equality California
- External Quality Control of Assessment (UK)
- Equality California Institute
- Environmental Quality Control Board (Bedford Park, IL)
- East Quad Congenial Bridge Club
- Environmental Quality Control Committee
- European Quality Certification Institute (Belgium)
- Echelon Above Corps Intelligence Center
- Electrochemical Quartz-Crystal Microbalance
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] For use in external quality control, separate quality goals have been applied: Imprecision < 0.
Independent experts and neutral inspection institutes provide an additional external quality control.
QUALITY CONTROL OF DATA The external quality control was based on two complementary actions which determine if the work of contractors is according with the technical specifications concerning the: -respect of data format -quality of photo interpretation--the unit for quality control was the administrative unit (UAT) 3.
External quality control was conducted by VED/MMMP.
Further, the analyzer provides users with access to the company's information service Sysmex Network Communication Systems (SNCS), enabling them to receive online support and external quality control services.
External Quality Control Program (or Peer) Reviews Occasionally, I am asked, "Who audits the auditors?
The bill also would require auditors to have an external quality control review during a 3-year period before an engagement for an ERISA audit.