The availability of reliable urine quality-control materials and reference materials certified for Pb content and participation in external quality assessment schemes for urine-Pb are important Factors in assuring the accuracy of analytical results.
What does EQAS stand for?
EQAS stands for External Quality Assessment Schemes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of EQAS in our Acronym Attic
- Ervin Quality Assessment Measure (in-home public health nursing care assessment)
- External Quality Assessment Scheme in Clinical Microscopy
- European Quality Assurance Network for Informatics Education (Germany)
- Education Quality and Accountability Office (Ontario, Canada)
- Education Quality Assessment Office (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Evil Questions Attacking Ontario
- Elk Quality Assurance Program (Potwin, KS)
- External Quality Assessment Programme
- European Quality Association for Recycling (Berlin, Germany)
- European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education
- Environmental Quality Board
- Equalizer Booster (vintage Car Audio Device)
- European Quality Beef (food standards)
- Earthquake Commission (New Zealand)
- Effluent Quality Criteria (water management; Canada)
- Electronic Quality Control
- Emerald Queen Casino (Washington)
- Engagement Qualité Carrefour (French: Carrefour Quality Commitment)
- Engineering Quick Change (engineering design)
- Environmental Quality Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples include schemes offered by the United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment schemes (UKNEQAS) (1), the College of American Pathologists (CAP) (2), Quality Control in Molecular Diagnostics (QCMD) (3), Multi-National External Quality Assay (EQA) Programmes in Clinical Molecular Diagnostics (EQUAL project) (4), the European Cystic Fibrosis Thematic Network (5), and the European Molecular Genetics Quality Network (EMQN) (6).
The goals of external quality assessment schemes (EQAS) are to evaluate user performance (participant assessment) and to assess different methods and instruments (method assessment) (1-3).
The UK National External Quality Assessment Schemes for Hb [A.