The EL6242C features three current channels needed for the read, erase, and write laser drive power levels, and also integrates an automatic power control amplifier for coupling using an external power monitor diode.
What does EPM stand for?
EPM stands for External Power Monitor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPM
We have 230 other meanings of EPM in our Acronym Attic
- European Pensions Management (UK)
- European Physiology Module (European Space Agency)
- Event Project Manager (various organizations)
- Exchange Permission Manager (software)
- Executive Policy Manual
- Executive Project Management (various organizations)
- Exhaust Pressure Modulator
- Experience and Performance Manager (software)
- Exploring the Pastoral Ministry (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
- External Power Module
- Extreme Power Metal (song)
- Escola Paulista de Medicina Range of Motion Scale
- Epilepsy with Progressive Myoclonus, Type 1 (neurology)
- Efficiency Performance Management Module
- Epilepsy with Progressive Myoclonus, Type 2 (neurology)
- ECA Policy Management Authority
- Eclectic Performance Management and Analysis
- Ecole Primaire Moustapha Almanya
- El Paso Museum of Art (El Paso, Texas)
- Electron Probe Micro Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EL6281C also integrates the high frequency modulator (HFM) oscillator and the automatic power control (APC) amplifier for use with an external power monitor diode.