The new board enables developers to easily evaluate the high bandwidth machine-to-machine (M2M) parallel interface capability of Stellaris microcontroller's (MCU) flexible External Peripheral Interface (EPI).
What does EPI stand for?
EPI stands for External Peripheral Interface (Stellaris)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPI
We have 309 other meanings of EPI in our Acronym Attic
- Evidence of Property Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Incentive
- Exit Planning Institute
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Expanded Position Indicator
- Expanded Programme on Immunization (World Health Organization)
- Experimental Performance Institute
- Exploration Production, Inc. (est. 1993; Canada)
- Export Promotion and Internationalisation (Finland)
- Extended Phase Interferometry
- External Presentation Interface
- External Project Initiation (WorldCom)
- Extraction Purification Innovation (France)
- Extraordinary Pay Increase
- Upon, Above (Prefix)
- Egg Products Inspection Act of 1970
- El Paso International Airport
- Empresa de Proyectos de Ingeniería y Arquitectura
- Encontro Português de Inteligência Artificial
- European Packaging and Interconnection Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, the DK-LM3S9B96 takes full advantage of the Stellaris family's new versatile External Peripheral Interface with an 8 MB SDRAM memory module attachment and the new Integrated Interchip Sound (I2S) Interface with an external audio codec and interface supporting line in/out, microphone in, and headphone out.
In addition to the LM3S9B92 microcontroller's integrated 256K of Flash memory and 96K of SRAM, the Single Board Computer Intelligent Display reference design offers extended board-level memories including 8MB SDRAM connected via the External Peripheral Interface on the LM3S9B92 microcontroller, 1MB of external Serial Flash, USB Host connector for external mass storage, and a MicroSD card slot for image, data and code storage.