42-inch LCD panel for TVs with an impressive motion picture response time * 32-inch LCD panel for TVs featuring a low power external electrode fluorescent lamp (EEFL) (68W) * 32-inch LCD panel for full HDTVs incorporating LED Backlight Unit (BLU) with local dimming function for enhanced picture quality and contrast ratio * 15-inch monitor LCD panel that features two viewing angles (178 and 80 degrees) FPD International will be held at the Pacifico Yokohama from October 18 through 20 in Yokohama, Japan.
What does EEFL stand for?
EEFL stands for External Electrode Fluorescent Lamp
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EEFL
We have 1 other meaning of EEFL in our Acronym Attic
- Églises Évangélique des Frères de La Grace (French: Evangelical Churches of the Brethren of The Grace)
- Endless Electric Field Generator
- Evolutionary and Ecological Functional Genomics (heredity)
- Ethanol Leaf Extract of Ficus Hispida Linn
- Electricity Employees Federation of India (New Delhi, India)
- Équipement Électrique Fabrication Industriel (French: Industrial Electrical Equipment Manufacturing)
- Essential Elements of Friendly Information
- Experts Évaluateurs Fonciers, Immobiliers et Commerciaux (French: Expert Appraisers Land and Commercial Properties)
- Evasion and Escape Fingerprint Identification System (Turkey)
- Experimental Electronic Football League
- East End Fashion Magazine (Pittsburgh, PA)
- East of England Forecasting Model (UK)
- Exposition Européenne des Fruits de Mer (French: European Exhibition of Seafood)
- Early Eyeball and Fraternal Marching Society (formed comedian Ernie Kovacs)
- École d'Eté Franco-Nordique de Mathématiques (French: Franco-Nordic Summer School of Mathematics; Switzerland)
- Equal Education Funding for Ohio
- Extended Elliptical Field of View (degrees)
- Eagle-Eyed Forum Poster (Internet forum slang/lingo)
- Energy Efficient Finance Program (Florida)
- Enhanced Environmental Farm Plan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philips LCD's prototype demonstrations feature new technologies for LCDs, including: --47-inch full HD LCD TV featuring a lower power LED backlight, delivering a higher color gamut --42-inch 3D display, the world's largest switchable 2D/3D display --42-inch low power external electrode fluorescent lamp (EEFL) (145W) LCD for HDTVs --42-inch high color cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) LCD for HDTVs with a 90 percent color gamut --10.