The rise in awareness of external asset managers and the strong regulatory foundations for the industry as a whole provide an excellent springboard for future development and success.
What does EAM stand for?
EAM stands for External Asset Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAM
We have 117 other meanings of EAM in our Acronym Attic
- Ethnikon Apeleutherotikon Metopon (Greek: National Liberation Front)
- Eudaimonia Asset Management (est. 2007; California)
- European Academy of Management (conference)
- Evan Aston Martin (industrial design firm; Seattle, WA)
- Executable Architecture Model
- Executive Account Manager
- Executive Asset Management
- Executive Assistant Manager (various companies)
- Extended Answer Message (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- External Analog Modulation (Agilent)
- External Auditory Meatus (ear anatomy)
- Extra-Articular Manifestation
- Extranet Access Management
- Extraprise Activity Management (Trisect)
- School of English and American Studies (Sussex University, UK)
- East Anglian Motor Auctions (UK)
- École d'Arts Martiaux des Alpilles (French martial arts school)
- Egyptian Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Emerging Applications and Many-Core Architecture (workshop)
- Engineering and Machinery Alliance (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A handful of business models outside the mainstream-such as external asset managers, family offices, and online wealth managers-have taken advantage of the disruption caused by the financial crisis and the willingness of clients to consider new alternatives.
The marketing of the products will be via external asset managers and brokers, as well as via small banks, the two managers said.
Its offering will be targeted at American private clients with declared assets as well as external asset managers with a corresponding client base.
With over 20 offices worldwide, Clariden Leu serves wealthy clients with demanding wealth management and product requirements, external asset managers, and wholesale clients.
Trading professionals and external asset managers like its great transaction and real-time-reporting efficiency.
Embracing the risk-averse culture of its parent company, BNP Paribas, a leader in global banking and financial services, FundQuest's Operational Due Diligence Team in the US will act separately from its Investment Management and Research Team to allow for an objective review of external asset managers and ensure that sound investment philosophies are being met.
From 2002 until his appointment as CEO of Bank Leu, Hans NA1/4tzi was responsible for the Private Banking business of Credit Suisse with onshore and offshore clients of German-speaking regions of Switzerland, as well as for the business with external asset managers.