In particular, I am gratified to have participated on the External Alarm Interface Exchange project and the development of the Unified Computer Aided Dispatch Functional Requirements.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for External Alarm
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Agent
- Expert Advisor
- Exploration Asset
- Exposure Analysis
- Extended Address
- Extended Address Field Bit (ISDN, ITU-T)
- Extended Arrangement (IMF)
- Extended Attribute
- External Access (assembly language directive)
- External Affairs
- External Associate
- Jeff Ellis & Associates (lifeguard certification company)
- Early Activation Antigen 1
- Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (Sweden)
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Environmental Analysis and Control
- Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
- Episodic Ataxia Type 1 (vertigo)
- Episodic Ataxia Type 2 (autosomal dominant disorder)
- Edgewood Area - Aberdeen Proving Ground (MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond services-related benefits, 4G connectivity could also enable the ATM to communicate directly with a monitoring center - without relying on an external alarm panel - facilitating faster assessment and dispatch in the event of an attack on the ATM.
A HSE investigation found the crane had not been properly maintained and the external alarm could not be heard by those working nearby.
This model also has a limited amount of external alarm contacts.
It provides a clear map-based view of mobile assets, people and tools to define rules for external alarms.
It includes external alarm inputs and motion detection that triggers an alarm when movement in a user-definable area of the image is detected.
The ventilator has external connections for remote alarms, external alarm silence and an external 12V DC battery.
The guidelines call for taxi companies to designate a crime-prevention supervisor at each taxi depot and to hold crime-prevention drills and draw up manuals for drivers, as well as equipping their taxis with partitions and external alarm lights.