MONTREAL, May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Hydro-Quebec is joining the International Council for Canadian Studies (ICCS) and the Department of External Affairs and International Trade Canada in establishing new programs for researchers and students from the United States, Great Britain, France, Germany and the Benelux countries.
What does EAITC stand for?
EAITC stands for External Affairs and International Trade Canada (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enlisted Assignment Information System
- Enterprise Application Implementation Services (various businesses)
- European Academy for Islamic Studies (UK)
- European Appliance Information System (energy information resource; EU)
- European Autism Information System (EU)
- East African Institute of Social and Cultural Affairs
- Education and Information Technologies (Springer publication)
- Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology (Australia)
- Everest Alternative Investment Trust (Australia)
- International Conference on Energy, Automation and Information Technology (Kharagpur, India)
- Elliott Allen Institute for Theology and Ecology (University of Toronto, CA)
- East Asia Institute of Visual Anthropology (China)
- European Association of Independent Vehicle Traders
- Emerging Accounting Issues Working Group (Kansas City, MO)
- Eat At Joe's
- Electronic Arts Japan
- Emergency Assistance Japan (est. 2003; Tokyo, Japan)
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Enquête sur l'Aide Juridique (French: Legal Aid Survey; Statistics Canada)
- Enrique Adolfo Jimenez Airport (Colon, Panama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is because three-quarters of our trade is done with them," says Richard Lecoq, a spokesman for External Affairs and International Trade Canada at the regional trade centre in Toronto.
Lacasse credits officials involved with the PEMBD (program for export market development) of External Affairs and International Trade Canada for clearing the path to establishing Rahnmet's foothold in Europe.