The ruptured tendon was repaired by transfer of the extensor indicis proprius tendon.
What does EIP stand for?
EIP stands for Extensor Indicis Proprius
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIP
We have 222 other meanings of EIP in our Acronym Attic
- Evil Internet People
- Evolutionary Implementation Plan
- Excess Inventory Program
- Exchange Information with the Public
- Executive Incentive Plan (various businesses)
- Executive Interface Program
- Experiment Implementation Plan
- Extended Internet Protocol
- Extensible Interface Platform
- Extensor Indicis Propius
- Extra Improved Plow Steel (wire rope)
- European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities
- Early Intervention Providers Association (New Jersey)
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Emergency Information and Public Affairs
- European Institute of Public Administration (Netherlands)
- Export and Import Permits Act (Canada)
- European Institute for Public Affairs and Lobbying (Belgium)
- École d'Ingénieurs du Pas-de-Calais (French: Engineering School of Pas-de-Calais; Pas-de-Calais, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The small finger superficialis tendon is not always suitable for transfer, and transfer of the extensor indicis proprius as used by Gupta and Burke (11) strengthens extension of the proximal interphalangeal joint.