Extensive Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for Web Services allowing easy OEM integration into larger solutions .
What does XAPI stand for?
XAPI stands for Extensive Application Programming Interface
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XAPI
- Merchant Cargo Ship (US Navy)
- Radio Communications Team (US Navy)
- Silverlight Application Package (software file extension)
- X Activation Peptide (biochemistry)
- X Application Panel
- X-Associated Protein
- Xerox Alliance Partner (business relationship)
- X/Open Acse/Presentation Programming Interface Transaction Processing Extension
- X-Associated Protein 2
- X-Associated Protein 3
- X.400 Application Programming Interface
- Xian Aeronautical Polytechnic Institute (China)
- XML:DB Application Programming Interface (for XML databases)
- X.400 Application Programming Interface Association
- X-ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Astronomy Program Working Group (NASA)
- eXtended Attribute Record (CD Format)
- Xtreme Air Racing (computer game)
- Xerox Amateur Radio Club
- Xenopus Axin-Related Protein (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To simplify and accelerate software development, Silicon Labs provides an extensive application programming interface (API) for the complete ProSLIC portfolio.
Highly configurable, the Harlequin Host Renderer SDK offers extensive Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow customization and integration of OEM specific technology such as screening, color management, font handling and image filtering as alternatives to the built-in functionality.