CashInsight[TM] Assure supports all of Talaris' industry-leading teller cash dispensers and recyclers, including the Benchmark[TM] 7 Series cash dispenser and Vertera Series cash recyclers, as well as Java extensions for Financial Services (J/XFS)-compliant teller cash automation devices developed by other manufacturers.
What does XFS stand for?
XFS stands for Extensions for Financial Services (software interface specification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XFS
We have 7 other meanings of XFS in our Acronym Attic
- Transfer Case (drafting and design)
- Xclusive Freestyle Riderz (motorbikes)
- XML Formatting Rules
- Xtreme Fully Rugged (Dell)
- Transmit Frequency
- Xstrata Frieda River Limited (Australia)
- Extensible Financial Reporting Mark-Up Language (now Extensible Business Reporting Language, XBRL)
- Transformer (also seen as XFMR)
- Alexandria, Ontario, Canada - Alexandria / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Extended File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Windows operating system affords a greater graphical capacity with options for advanced transaction functionality and personalization, and also goes hand in hand with the eXtensions for Financial Services (XFS) open standard which unlocks the previously tied relationship between the provision of ATM hardware and software.
For LCL, the resulting solution uses the capabilities of the INvolve middleware to adapt not only to the specificities of the current diversified mix of equipment at its ATMs, but also to protect its investments in information system solutions against future changes as eXtensions for Financial Services (XFS) standards, ATM equipment and peripheral options evolve.