To view both the type and creator codes in the Extensions Manager, select Show Type Column and Show Creator Column in the Extensions Manager Preferences (Edit > Preferences).
What does EM stand for?
EM stands for Extensions Manager (Apple)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EM
We have 70 other meanings of EM in our Acronym Attic
- Execution Management
- Execution Monitor
- Executive Manager (US DoD)
- Executive Minister
- Exercise Manual
- Expanded Memory
- Expectation Maximization (algorithm)
- Experimental Model
- Explanatory Memorandum (Australia and UK)
- Express Mail
- External Modulation (Pirelli)
- Extraintestinal Manifestation
- Extreme Makeover
- Quantity of Structure Excavation with Shoring (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Quantity of Structure Excavation without Shoring (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Them (slang; usually written 'em)
- Width of Capital m (unit of measurement)
- Electromagnetic Log
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
This software includes ClarisWorks productivity applications, Apple Remote Access for easily connecting to a desktop or network from a remote location; and Apple Location Manager, a software utility that allows users to save system settings that are location dependent including networking, printer, time zone, file sharing, sound, auto open items and the Extensions Manager.
net and creator of the widely known utility, Extensions Manager.