Working with Isilon value-added reseller and integrator PowerByte, North West Group deployed 15 Isilon IQ 12000X nodes, 15 Isilon IQ 12000EX capacity extension nodes and one Isilon IQ Accelerator performance extension node to unify its entire workflow onto a single storage resource with more than 350 TB of capacity and 1.
What does EN stand for?
EN stands for Extension Node
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EN
We have 20 other meanings of EN in our Acronym Attic
- Estrada Nacional (Portugal)
- Eternal Night (gaming)
- Ethylenediamine (chemistry)
- European Norm
- European Standard (market standards)
- Evaluation Notice (US government)
- Evangelii Nuntiandi (On Evangelism in the Modern World)
- Exception Notice (ITI)
- Express Network
- European Network for Rural Development (also seen as ENRD; EU)
- in (Prefix)
- Euro/NATO Basic Helicopter Pilot Training
- embryonic Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- British English
- British English (UK)
- Engineman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Environment Network for Manchester (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He used both the small extension node (SEN) and the command post node (CPN) satellite receivers to provide redundant communications in the event of a malfunction of voice or digital commo.
As part of a multi service access network contract, Alcatel will supply service extension nodes, including members of the BATM T5 Compact-Layer 3 family.
Browsers developed using GraphMaster classes have the option of directly accessing the extension nodes of GraphMaster.
The Isilon IQ 12000 platform node and Isilon EX 12000 platform extension node each contain 12 Hitachi 1 TB SATA-II disk drives, providing 12 TB of capacity in each 2U node.
They have moved from having a Small Extension Node switch with a 256 Kb/s connection for access to the network to having their own Brigade Signal Company with a Joint Network Node.
We built the TAC around two rigid-wall shelter (RWS) high-mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicles (HMMWVs) and a small extension node (SEN) team.
5 million firm-fixed-price contract for baseband node (BBN) large extension node (LEN) configuration and BBN-LEN configuration spares.