95) covers all the advanced features of the Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations, a tool for processing XML.
What does XLST stand for?
XLST stands for Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Extended Loyalty System (Welcome Real-time; software)
- Extra Long Shot (cinematography)
- Extreme Long Shot (cinematography)
- Filename Extension (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file)
- Xenon Light Source
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)
- Xenon Light Source System
Samples in periodicals archive:
73 Written in a question and answer format, this book offers techniques for using extensible stylesheet language transformations (XSLT) to convert XML documents into other useful forms.
Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations or XSLT is a language that allows you to transform XML documents into XML, HTML, XHTML, or plain text documents.
About XSLT: XSLT or EXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformation is an-up-and-coming programming language that transforms XML documents.
com), creator of XMLSpy([R]) and other leading XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, today announced compliance with the new Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) standards specifying Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), the XML Path Language (XPath), and the XML Query Language (XQuery).
The CIDX SDK provides Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation (XSLT) mapping documents that will enable customers to quickly map from CIDX transactions to SAP intermediate documents.
Other advancements include improved code hinting for XML and Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT).
It is also the first application integration suite to fully exploit eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), which provides a standards-based approach to data transformation.