lt;p>But "after much debate," the company decided to stick with the existing Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) in Exchange and issued a promise of a significant ESE performance boost in Exchange 2010, the next version of the software, Microsoft said in a blog post.
What does ESENT stand for?
ESENT stands for Extensible Storage Engine (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Every Second Every Minute Every Day
- European Society for Early Modern Philosophy
- Entertainment Search Engine Marketing Seminar
- École Supérieure de l'Éducation Nationale (French education school)
- Entente Sportive Evergnicourt Neufchâtel (French sports club)
- Environmental Science and Engineering (degree program)
- Escola Secundaria Emidio Navarro (High School, Almada, Portugal)
- Escuela Superior de Economia y Negocios
- European Sero-Epidemiology Network (est. 1996)
- Energy, Security and Environment in Northeast Asia
- Earth Sciences Encyclopedia Online (Kluwer Online)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Electronique de l'Ouest (France)
- European Student Earth Orbiter (satellite)
- Extended Submarine Engineered Operating Cycle
- Equivalent Square Edge Orifice Diameter
- Economies, Sociétés et Environnements Préhistoriques (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Elementary Science Education Partners (Atlanta, GA)
- Engineer and Scientist Exchange Program (USAF)
- Engineering Senior Executive Panel
- Environmental Science, Engineering and Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Services Monitored - Mail Flow Verification - Client Logon Verification - Outlook Web Access Logon Verification - Server Health Monitoring - Mail Queue Length Monitoring - Exchange-Specific Disk Capacity - Services Monitoring - Rapid Alerts to Problems - Monitoring Exchange Clusters Components Monitored - Directory Service Access - Information Store service - Extensible Storage Engine Service - Message transfer agent - Exchange Clustering - SMTP - POP - IMAP TechTell's service is an ideal tool for organizations that are seeking an end-to-end comprehensive monitoring solution that is reliable, secure, and scalable.
Antigen uses the Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) API instead of Messaging API (MAPI) to monitor new attachments as they enter the IS.