0 of its eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML), which broadens the range of business models available to digital content and Web Services providers.
What does XrML stand for?
XrML stands for Extensible Rights Markup Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XrML
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Resource Library
- Xenopus Regulatory Light Chain
- eXtended Relationship Management
- X Resource Manager (computing)
- X-Ray Mammography (breast cancer screening)
- X-Ray Microscopy
- X-Ray Micro-Analysis
- X-Ray Multiple Diffraction
- X-Ray Micro-Fluorescence
- eXtensible Rights Management Language (Oasis)
- Extensible Rule Markup Language
- X-ray Resonant Magnetic Scattering
- X-Ray Spectroscopy of Magnetic Solids
- Exoribonuclease (protein)
- eXpandable Resilient Networking
- X-Based News Reader
- X-Linked Recessive Nephrolithiasis
- X-Ray and Observational Astronomy (UK)
- Ex-Rockapella (music group)
- Extended Resource Planning (Cambridge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note to Editors: ContentGuard is a registered trademark and RightsEdge, XrML, e-contentseller and eXtensible Rights Markup Language are trademarks of ContentGuard Holdings, Inc.
com/pr/ Note to Editors: ContentGuard is a registered trademark and RightsEdge, XrML, eXtensible Rights Markup Language and `the catalyst for the revolution in eContent' are trademarks of ContentGuard Holdings, Inc.
ContentGuard, XrML and eXtensible rights Markup Language are trademarks of ContentGuard Holdings, Inc.
To accelerate market growth, ContentGuard is announcing the royalty-free licensing of its eXtensible rights Markup Language (XrML).
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 27, 2000 Specification Provides a Common Framework for Managing Rights to Digital Goods Preview Systems (Nasdaq:PRVW) today announced that it will support XrML, eXtensible rights Markup Language, a specification for Digital Rights Management (DRM).