net's industry-standard Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) registry platform allows resellers to use familiar tools to handle the modest integration work required to add New.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Extensible Provisioning Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Potential Program (various organizations)
- Exercise Planning Process
- Expanded Polypropylene
- Experimental Products Program (Army Research Lab)
- Expert Patients Programme (chronic illness trial; UK)
- Exposure Prone Procedure (medicine)
- Extended Payment Plan (various companies)
- Extended Planning Period
- Extended Projection Principle (linguistic theory)
- Extensible Pre-Processor (computing)
- Extra Protection Plan
- Extruded Polypropylene (foam)
- Experts Patient Programme Community Interest Company (UK)
- European People's Party - European Democrats (Euro-political group)
- Eastern Perishable Products Association
- École du Personnel Paramédical des Armées (French: Army Medical School Staff)
- Emergency Physicians Professional Association (est. 1969; Edina, MN)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988
- Employment Pension Plans Act of Alberta (Canada)
- Estes Park Plein Air (Estes Park, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
aero registry will now operate on the world-standard Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) which Afilias pioneered in launching domain name registries.
net's system employs the industry standard technology known as Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), allowing direct interface with New.