The MFP is built on Xerox's extensible interface platform (EIP), a technology that can be used to create customized workflow applications.
What does EIP stand for?
EIP stands for Extensible Interface Platform
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EIP
We have 222 other meanings of EIP in our Acronym Attic
- Eurocopter International Pacific
- European Innovation Partnership
- Evil Internet People
- Evolutionary Implementation Plan
- Excess Inventory Program
- Exchange Information with the Public
- Executive Incentive Plan (various businesses)
- Executive Interface Program
- Experiment Implementation Plan
- Extended Internet Protocol
- Extensor Indicis Propius
- Extensor Indicis Proprius
- Extra Improved Plow Steel (wire rope)
- European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities
- Early Intervention Providers Association (New Jersey)
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Emergency Information and Public Affairs
- European Institute of Public Administration (Netherlands)
- Export and Import Permits Act (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both SMARTdocument Travel and the Express version now work with Xerox's Extensible Interface Platform (EIP).
The multifunction printer features a print resolution up to 2400 x 2400 dpi and features the company's Extensible Interface Platform.