The computer scientists first turned to a computer markup language, eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
What does EACML stand for?
EACML stands for Extensible Access Control Markup Language (usually seen as XACML)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Engineering Analysis Core Model
- European Association for Composite Materials
- Evaluation Associates Capital Markets (Norwalk, CT)
- Master Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- E.A. Conway Medical Center (Louisiana)
- Emergency and Acute Care Medical Corporation (Solana Beach, CA)
- European Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- European Association of Centres of Medical Ethics
- European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (UK)
- Église de l'Alliance Chrétienne et Missionnaire du Gabon (French: Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance of Gabon)
- East Africa Community Media Project
- East African Cassava Mosaic Virus
- Constructionman, Engineering Aide Striker (Naval Rating)
- Escola d'Activitats Culturals a la Natura
- EuroAfricaCentral Network (media organization)
- European Air Chemistry Network
- European Alliance for Community Networking (est. 1997)
- European Anti-Corruption Network
- Executive Airlift Communications Network (ground network providing communications to senior level government official)
- Expect Approach Clearance Not Later Than
Samples in periodicals archive:
A not-for-profit international consortium, OASIS drives the development, convergence and adoption of e-business standards, among them, the eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
The emerging Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) as well as specifications from the Liberty Alliance explicitly call out SAML assertions in their specifications.
Many of the participants in today's InterOp are also deeply involved in advancing other OASIS Standards for security, such as the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and the eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
BOSTON -- BEA Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, Computer Associates, Entrust, Gluecode Software, IBM, Sun Microsystems, and Others Advance Open Standard for Information Access Control The OASIS, the international e-business standards consortium, today announced that its members have approved the Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) version 2.
Demo #3: Epidemic Management Using OASIS ebXML, UBL and XACML Adobe, Cyclone Commerce, NIST, Sun Microsytems, and others demonstrated an end-to-end data transmission process using OASIS Standards for ebXML Registry, ebXML Messaging, ebXML Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement (CPP/A), ebXML Business Process Specification Schema (BPSS), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Universal Business Language (UBL), and eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
18, 2003 The OASIS interoperability consortium today announced that its members have approved the Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) as an OASIS Open Standard, a status that signifies the highest level of ratification.
The new OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Technical Committee will define an XML specification for expressing policies for information access over the Internet.