However, Extended X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure (EXAFS) studies indicate that local order is only around 3.
What does EXAFS stand for?
EXAFS stands for Extended X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure
This definition appears very frequently
- Exchequer and Audit Department (Public Records Office of Northern Ireland; Department of Culture, Arts, and Leisure; UK)
- Execution Agency
- 10^18 (one quintillion)
- Energy Exchange Alpen Adria (electrical company; Austria)
- Exchange Access Control and Tracking System
- Executive Action Team (Middle East Regional Water Data Banks Plan)
- Explanation-Aware Computing (International Workshop)
- Extreme Accuracy Tasked Ordnance (sniper rifle)
- Efficient and Exact Algorithms for Curves and Surfaces
- Explosives Advisor
- Executive Agent
- Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Experimental Inter-American Meteorological Rocket
- Exposure Analysis Modeling System (US EPA)
- Exposure Analysis Modeling System II
- Exotic Animal Disease Consultative Council
- European Exchange on Archaeological Research and Communication (Eindhoven, The )
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spectacular advances in surface imaging techniques, such as atomic force microscopy (AFM), and in synchrotron based X-ray absorption spectroscopies, such as X-ray absorption near edge spectroscopy (XANES) and extended X-ray absorption fine structure spectroscopy (EXAFS), have introduced new tools for in situ studies of the morphology and the surface composition and crystallography of the electrodeposited metals.
Methods covered include: - General Vacuum Techniques - X-Ray Powder Diffraction - High Strain Rate Testing - Deep Level Transient Spectroscopy - Cyclic Voltammetry - Extended X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure - Low Energy Electron Diffraction - Thermogravimetric Analysis - Magnetometry - Transmission Electron Microscopy - Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy About the author Dr.