to commission the Big Foot extended tension leg platform (E-TLP) in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
What does ETLP stand for?
ETLP stands for Extended Tension Leg Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETLP
We have 5 other meanings of ETLP in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Testing Laboratory of Maine (Portland, ME)
- Ente Turistico Lago Maggiore (Italian: Lake Maggiore Tourist Office; Switzerland)
- Extract, Transform, Load and Management (data warehousing software)
- Extraction, Transformation, Load, and Materialization (database)
- Endometrioid Tumor of Low Malignant Potential
- Emerging Teacher Leaders Network (Winston-Salem, NC)
- East Turkestan Liberation Organization
- EdTech Leaders Online (education)
- Enhanced Target Location and Observation System
- Emergency Team Leadership Programme (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- East Troy Lions Public Library (East Troy, WI)
- East Texas Legal Services
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Trade Liberalisation Scheme
- Enviro-Tox Loss Services, Inc. (Texas and Massachusetts)
- Elevated Temperature Life Testing (energy)
- Edo-Tokyo Museum (Japan)
- Education Through Music, Inc
- Educational Teleconsortium of Michigan
- Effective Time Management
- Elaborately Transformed Manufactures (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
J Ray and Keppel FELS plan to draw upon the purchased patent rights previously owned by ABB for the Extended Tension Leg Platform (ETLP[R]) and Single Column Floater (SCF[R]) designs.