PentaSafe has baked the latest Microsoft vulnerability information, including those specifically for buffer overflows, service pack releases, extended stored procedure privileges, and Web tasks into the Agent.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Expansion Pack
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
- Experience (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Experience Points
- Experimental Prototype
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
- Xeon Processor (Windows)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum
- Ximoko Party (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET and T-SQL extended stored procedures to build an encryption system that strengthens customer privacy and data protection with minimum performance impact.
Backups can be run from within Embarcadero's DBArtisan console or through a command-line interface that allows a DBA to issue backup and recovery commands via extended stored procedures through any standard SQL script.