Students are also offered the opportunity to complete the Extended Project Qualification, which enables them to study an area of particular interest to them in depth.
What does EPQ stand for?
EPQ stands for Extended Project Qualification (educational program; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPQ
We have 11 other meanings of EPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Endoscopic Posterior Partial Transverse Cordotomy
- East Penn Panther United (soccer; Pennsylvania)
- Expenditure and Procurement Policies Unit (Singapore)
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Weed Science
- Economic Production Quantity (retail)
- Edible Portion Quantity
- Embarrassing Personal Question
- Empresa Portuaria Quetzal (Guatemala)
- Equipment Performance Qualification
- Exceptional Paper Quality (grading paper money)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire Adult Form (World Health Organization)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire-Revised (behavioral science)
- Effective Practice Quality Assurance (UK, Youth Justice Board)
- European Protocol for the Quality Control of the Physical and Technical Aspects of Mammography Screening (European Commission report)
- European Prescribed Quantities Directive
- Eastern Polk Quilters Guild (Altoona, IA)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire Revised
- Electrical Power Quality and Utilisation (International Conference)
- FCC Expert Panel on Quantities and Units
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here at Macmillan, we offer a wide range of courses including advanced levels, applied advance levels, BTECs and others such as the AQA Baccalaureate, extended project qualification (EPQ).
It has also successfully offered the Extended Project Qualification for the last two years, with all candidates gaining an A* or A grade.
In fact, the changes that have been made, such as introducing the A*, including more stretching and challenging exam questions and encouraging students to do the new Extended Project qualification to improve their independent research skills, have made sure that the A-level remains the rigorous, challenging and well-respected qualification that it has always been.
Lorna was studying an extended project qualification on the Holocaust, so applied to go on the trip after reading books and studying the internet.
He also achieved an A in programmed computer design at AS-level as part of an extended project qualification, which are designed to enhance A-level profiles of students.
Beth, a student at Prior Pursglove College in Guisborough, was overwhelmed when she collected her results to discover she'd achieved three A grades in A-level maths, chemistry and biology plus an A* grade in the extended project qualification.
WITH competition for university places predicted to be at an all-time high this year, students at the newly formed Queen Alexandra Sixth Form College in North Shields are ensuring they are one step ahead of the competition by completing the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).