Absolute Analysis analyzers are now available as individual bus analyzers and/or over 35 combinations of its Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Serial FPDP and 1394a/b in various form factor selections including extended PCI motherboard cabinets, rack mounts and desktops or use of the customer current PC environment.
What does EPPMC stand for?
EPPMC stands for Extended PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Power Management Control (Linux)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Excess Personnel Property List
- Emergency Planning, Preparedness, and Mobilization (US FEMA)
- Enhancing Public Petroleum Management (Coordinating Committee for Geoscience Programmes in East and Southeast Asia; Thailand)
- Enterprise Planning and Performance Management
- Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management
- Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (Oracle)
- Environmental Planning Program Manager
- European Plastic Product Manufacturer
- Extended Parallel Process Model
- International Institute for Education Policy, Planning and Management (also seen as IIEPPM; Georgia)
- Educational Partnership Program Minority Serving Institutions
- EduPersonPrincipalName (computer authentication)
- Enhanced Prioritized Petri Net
- Episcopal Public Policy Network
- European Pharmacists for Psychiatry and Neurology
- Earthquake Planning and Protection Organization (est. 1983)
- Emergency Preparedness Program
- Energy Planning and Policy Office (Thailand)
- Energy Policy and Planning Office (Thailand)
- European Plant Protection Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other AS/400 announcements slated for Thursday, July 29, will focus on extended PCI support for AS/400, improvements of up to 110% in attached disk performance, Java on AS/400 and extensions to Tivoli support for AS/400.
ZeBu-UF, built on an extended PCI card via a motherboard-daughtercard, maps up to six-million ASIC gates designs and executes at speeds up to 60MHz.