The Earth Decision Suite for the Microsoft Windows 64-bit architecture, based on 64-bit extensions to the x86 instruction set, supports both AMD64 and Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T).
What does EM64T stand for?
EM64T stands for Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Enhanced Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Effective Manager 1 (course title; National School of Government; UK)
- Electrician's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Model 1 (telescope project)
- Enriched Mantle 1 (geology)
- Electrician's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Marketplace Integration & Interoperability (symposium)
- Euro Muffler 2 Round Pipes
- Electrician's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Mail for Administrations and Groups (european project)
- E-Mail Archive Appliance
- Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
- Early Medical Abortion
- Early Morning Awakening (depression symptom)
- East Midlands Arts (UK)
- East Midlands, England, United Kingdom - East Midlands (Airport Code)
- Eat My Ass
- École des Métiers Artistiques (French: Artistic Trades School)
- Ecole des Mines d'Ales (French university)
- École des Musiques Actuelles (French: School of Contemporary Music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The E-9520T consists of a high performance Xeon processor teamed up with Intel's 5000P chipset with support for Intel's extended memory 64 technology, 1067 MHz front side bus and PCIe I/O.
When customers run Red Hat GFS combined with the Oracle Grid solution on servers based on the Intel Itanium processor or on the 64-bit Intel Xeon(TM) processor with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T), enterprises benefit from a reliable, secure, high-performance platform designed for today's demanding commercial environments.
Supermicro Computer's SuperServer platforms support Xeon processors with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T).
The product features Intel[R] Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel[R] EM64T) on dual 2.
Another improvement comes from Intel's Extended Memory 64 Technology (EMT64), which allows the CPU to access larger chunks of both extended virtual and physical memory.
1 Professional delivers the latest Linux technology for standard 32-bit PC processors as well as for AMD Athlon 64 and Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology.
8 gigahertz processor technology with Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T).