The two companies will co-market the mysmart pad and the smart card-based eXtended Loyalty System (XLS(TM)) in the United States.
What does XLS stand for?
XLS stands for Extended Loyalty System (Welcome Real-time; software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XLS
We have 5 other meanings of XLS in our Acronym Attic
- X-Large Rubber Gloves
- X-Linked Recessive Hypophosphataemic Rickets
- X-Linked Recessive Ichthyosis (genetic disorder)
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (India)
- Xavier Labour Research Institute (India)
- Extra Long Run Male (audio connector)
- X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa (retinal disease)
- X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa 2
- X-linked juvenile retinoschisis
- Executive Leadership Seminar
- Extra Long Shot (cinematography)
- Extreme Long Shot (cinematography)
- Filename Extension (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file)
- Xenon Light Source
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)
- Xenon Light Source System
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The core product, the eXtended Loyalty System (XLS), helps merchants to understand and better communicate with their customers, and to deliver real-time rewards to consumers at the point-of-purchase.