SC1894 features improved correction, extended frequency range and new functionality to address cellular, microwave and broadcast infrastructure applications SUNNYVALE, Calif.
What does EFR stand for?
EFR stands for Extended Frequency Range
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EFR
We have 74 other meanings of EFR in our Acronym Attic
- European Furnace Ropion (French furnace company)
- Exchange for Risk (sales)
- Exhaust Fuel Ratio
- Expatriate Failure Rate
- Expect Further Routing
- Experimental Forests and Ranges (USDA)
- Expiratory Flow Rate (pulmonary function testing)
- Explorations Fonctionnelles Respiratoires (French: Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Extended Flight Rules
- Extended Focus Range (Leupold rifle scope)
- External Function Request
- Extracorporeal Flow Rate
- East Franconian (linguistics)
- Enhanced Farm Research Analyst
- Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Parliamentary committee; UK)
- Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs Committee (UK Parliament)
- European Federation of Radio-Operated Model Automobiles
- European Flame Retardants Association
- European Fundamental Rights Agency
- Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 to 20 kHz with 100 to 800 kW output power; 100 kW output is available over the extended frequency range of 20 to 150 kHz.
00 Hardcover TK5102 Digital alias-free signal processing (DASP) is a technique for overcoming the problems of aliasing at extended frequency ranges.
These performance characteristics, coupled with the PXA's extended frequency range, the industry's widest analysis bandwidth of 140 MHz, high-performance full-band preamplifier to 50 GHz, industry-best close-in phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset, and third-order intercept of +13 dBm (nom) at 50 GHz, make it ideal for aerospace and defense engineers looking to extend operating frequency to millimeter wave.
The AN/PRC-117G offers an extended frequency range of 30 MHz to 2 GHz.
This fifth generation of the ARC-210 is software reprogrammable and brings several new capabilities to the warfighter, including extended frequency range for interoperability with civil agencies.
PXO provides extended frequency range for high-reliability space applications With a nominal frequency range of 85 MHz to 160 MHz, Vectron's PX-369 PXO series essentially doubles the available frequency range of previous ACMOS frequency control devices.
We look forward to utilizing the extended frequency range of the new 5125A.