The family would like to thank the Lanessa Extended Care Facility of Webster for their excellent care of Kay, and also to thank the VNA of Southern Worcester County for all their help.
What does ECF stand for?
ECF stands for Extended Care Facility (health care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECF
We have 219 other meanings of ECF in our Acronym Attic
- European Coordinating Facility
- European Corporate Finance
- European Cultural Foundation
- European Cyclists Federation
- Evolutionary Computation Framework (algorithm development framework)
- Executable Choreography Framework (middleware-level framework)
- Exercise Countermeasures Facility
- Expected Cost of Failure
- Experts-Comptables et Commissaires aux Comptes de France (French: Accountants and Auditors of France; union)
- Exponential Correlation Function
- External Configuration File
- Extracellular Fluid
- East County Fire & Rescue (Washougal, WA)
- Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor of Anaphylaxis
- Eosinophil Chemotactic Factor of the Parasite
- Eosinophilic Chemotactic Factor in the Uterus
- Escherichia Coli F1 Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (China and Taiwan)
- Egyptian Council for Foreign Affairs (Cairo, Egypt)
- Engineering Consulting Firms Association, Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Albans VA Extended Care Facility in Queens and Manhattan VAMC MS Clinic.
Reasons for skipping handwashing include time constraints, skin irritation and dryness caused by frequent handwashing, and poor access to sinks, according to "The Impact of Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Use on Infection Rates in an Extended Care Facility," published in the June 2002 issue of American Journal of Infection Control.
John Jay Stone Administrator, Spring Meadows Extended Care Facility in Holland, Ohio Wanderers don't always walk I recently read your article, "Out for a walk," in the September 2000 issue (page 40).
Cabrini Nursing Home of Dobbs Ferry, NY, and the Booth Silvercrest Extended Care Facility of Jamaica, NY, provided highly satisfactory end results, but not without careful planning, negotiating and attention to detail St.
NHCC is composed of a hospital, an extended care facility and seven health clinics.
Carol has been under the loving care of the staff at Wachusett Extended Care Facility in Holden where she was a patient for 16 years.
The surveyors--who arrived during redecoration and renovation of the foyer, parking lot, and air conditioning--stayed at the 172-bed skilled, subacute, and extended care facility for the usual 4 days.