The Extended Care Career Ladder Initiative grants are aimed at training and retaining workers to improve care to patients.
What does ECCLI stand for?
ECCLI stands for Extended Care Career Ladder Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECCLI
- Equipment and Component Configuration Listing
- Ethnic Communities Council of Logan (Australia; est. 1992)
- European Coalition for Community Living (Spain)
- Excel Crop Care Limited (pest management and crop management products; India)
- Écologie du Carcassonnais, des Corbières et du Littoral Audois (French: Ecology of Carcassonne, Corbieres Aude and Littoral)
- Education Consortium of Central Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Eprapah Creek Catchment Landcare Association (Australia)
- Exchange and Cooperation Center for Latin America
- Every Child Can Learn Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Ethnic Community Care Links, Inc. (est. 1991; Queensland, Australia)
- European Committee on Clinical Laboratory Standards
- Eastern Caribbean Common Market (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Eastern Carolina Case Management
- École de Course Croisière Méditerranée (French: Mediterranean School of Sailing Race)
- Education Credit Control Management (South Africa)
- Electromagnetic Counter-Countermeasures (less common)
- Electronic Counter-Countermeasures
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Essential Care and Condition Monitoring (preventive maintenance programs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Webb has been the Director of The Healthcare Training Institute of Holyoke Community College and Project Coordinator for the Extended Care Career Ladder Initiative (ECCLI) Round VI with Loomis Communities of Holyoke.
Acknowledgment Data relied upon for this article were derived from a research project conducted in conjunction with Harvard University through the Extended Care Career Ladder Initiative (ECCLI) Evaluation project funded by Commonwealth Corporation, Boston, Mass.