The devices support both Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Extended Capabilities Port (ECP).
What does ECP stand for?
ECP stands for Extended Capabilities Port (type of parallel port)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECP
We have 419 other meanings of ECP in our Acronym Attic
- Excessive Cross-Post(ing) (newsgroups)
- Exchange Coupled Pair
- Executive Cellular Processor
- Executive Control Program
- Executives of Construction Party (political party; Iran)
- Exercise Control Plan
- Expected Coverage Plan
- Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Export Control Program
- Exposed Conductive Part
- Extended Care Paramedic (NSW, Australia)
- Extended Care Physicians (Asheville, NC)
- Extended Care Program (various organizations)
- Extended Cutting Plane
- External Casing Packer (oil and gas industry)
- External Compliance Plan
- External Counterpulsation
- Extracorporeal Photophoresis (dermatology)
- Eye Care Practitioner
- Eye Care Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peripherals integrated include fast IDE, floppy disk, extended capabilities port (ECP), UARTS, infrared communications port, real-time clock and two pulse-width modulators.
9) and the extended capabilities port (ECP) standard.