SprayCool technology cited as key component of next-generation advanced air defense system - Medium Extended Air Defense Systems (MEADS)
What does EADS stand for?
EADS stands for Extended Air Defense Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EADS
We have 24 other meanings of EADS in our Acronym Attic
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (NATO)
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Unit
- Eastern Air Defense Sector
- Echelons Above Division Study
- Embedded Asynchronous Data Stream
- Engineering Analysis & Data System
- Enhanced Access Diversity Service
- Environmental Assessment Data System
- European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V.
- Expeditionary Air Defense System (USMC)
- Enhanced Apple Digital Sound Chip
- Extended Air Defense Simulation
- European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
- Energy Asset Decision Support System
- East Anglian Daily Times (UK newspaper)
- Exploits of an Amateur Dog Trainer (blog)
- Extended Air Defense Testbed
- Extended Air Defence Task Force (NATO)
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities
- Emergency Assessment and Discharge Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ONERA conducts cross-disciplinary research on new extended air defense systems, which takes into account the physics underlying sensors, actuators, vehicles, and the operating environment.
Jim Cravens, president of MEADS International, along with Marwan Lahoud, Chief Executive Officer of MBDA; Werner Kaltenegger, Chief Executive Officer of EADS/LFK; and Fabrizio Giulianini, managing director of MBDA Italia, will be available for photos and to answer questions on Medium Extended Air Defense Systems (MEADS), the tri-national, 21st century air and missile defense program.