BEIJING, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iSoftStone Holdings Limited ("iSoftStone," NYSE: ISS), a leading China-based IT services and solutions provider, and Jiangxi Ganyue Expressway Co.
What does EXPY stand for?
EXPY stands for Expressway
This definition appears very frequently
- Experiment Re-Entry Space System (satellite; Japan and Germany)
- Explicitly Requested Single Source (multicast protocol)
- Experiment for Regional Sources and Sinks of Oxidants
- Expected Probability of Detection
- Exercise Program
- Expanding Squares
- Expanded Quota Flow
- English by Radio (British Broadcasting Corporation, UK)
- Exeter (Amtrak station code; Exeter, NH)
- External Relations Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Exploitation Research & Development (Subcommittee)
- Exercise Remedial Action Program
- Expendable Relay
- Exercise Name
- EISA Access Ready
- Exercise Readiness Condition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Muscat: India's Simplex Infrastructures has won the third package of Batinah Expressway with .
28 Kyodo An expressway tunnel in central Japan whose ceiling collapsed and claimed the lives of nine people earlier this month will partially reopen to traffic from Saturday evening to ease traffic congestion in the area, the expressway operator said Friday.
uk The Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) has been appointed by China-based Anhui Expressway Company Limited (Anhui Expressway) as a depositary bank for its American depositary receipt (ADR) programme.
Byline: Shahid Burney PUNE: After keeping a low profile for three years, armed robbers who created terror by laying huge stones on the six-lane prestigious Mumbai-Pune Expressway forcing drivers to halt their vehicles and then robbing them of their valuables and money, have once again become active.
GHP Office Realty, LLC announced that USA Today, a subsidiary of Gannett, a leading daily newspaper in the United States, has inked an 8,600 s/f lease at 3 Expressway Plaza in Roslyn, New York.
TOKYO'S RAINBOW BRIDGE SOARS high over the entrance to the inner harbor and connects the medusa-like snarl of the city's downtown expressways with the long eastward arc of the Wangan (bayshore) Expressway.
Highway improvement includes the Shabaqua extension, a two-lane road stretching 13 kiometres from the Harbour Expressway-Thunder Bay Expressway intersection west to Twin City Crossroads.