In the area of passenger transportation, in view of new market deployment after Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Links commenced operation, the Company will increase the marketing efforts for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen section of passenger transportation, enhance the operating plan of Guangzhou-Shenzhen section, expedite the establishment of new inter-city passenger transportation business at Pinghu stations.
What does ERL stand for?
ERL stands for Express Rail Link
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERL
We have 128 other meanings of ERL in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Research Laboratory
- Equipment Removal List
- Equipment Requirement List
- Equivalent Series Inductor
- Espace Ressource Logement (French: Housing Resource Area)
- Estimated Remaining Life
- European Requirements List
- Évreux Radio Locale (French: Evreux Local Radio; Evreux, France)
- Expeditionary Readiness and Logistics
- Experimental Research Laboratory (various organizations)
- External Reuse Level
- Environmental Research Laboratory - Corvallis
- Environmental Research Laboratory - Duluth (EPA)
- Environmental Research Laboratory - Gulf Breeze
- Environmental Research Laboratory - Narragansett
- Environmental Research Laboratory Gulf Breeze
- Error Recovery Level 2 (SCSI)
- Early Retirees Legal Action
- Exeter River Local Advisory Committee
- European Regional and Local Authorities for the Integration of Migrants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the past three decades, Leighton Asia has successfully finished a number of major rail projects in Hong Kong, consisting the terminus of Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link and South Island Line (East).
Byline: MATT WITHERS A SECOND express rail link between North and South Wales is almost certain to miss out the north-east because of technical difficulties, a leading Network Rail figure confirmed yesterday.
5 kilometres south of KLIA, connected by an express rail link.
6bn (USD966m) in Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway Corporation, the operator of the express rail link being built between the two cities, Dow Jones has reported citing China Daily.
More than a thousand people, divided into those supporting and opposing the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link, a line costing HK$66.
He said that the express rail link which runs from Kuala Lumpur will be extended from KLIA to the new facility.
This loan is to refinance the debt of BAA's designated airports and assets - Heathrow, Gat-wick, Stansted and the Heathrow Express rail link - and will also be used to finance improvements.