Problem solved when you use the Postal Service's speediest offering, Express Mail to deliver packages guaranteed overnight to most locations.
What does EM stand for?
EM stands for Express Mail
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of EM
We have 70 other meanings of EM in our Acronym Attic
- Exception Monitor
- Execution Management
- Execution Monitor
- Executive Manager (US DoD)
- Executive Minister
- Exercise Manual
- Expanded Memory
- Expectation Maximization (algorithm)
- Experimental Model
- Explanatory Memorandum (Australia and UK)
- Extensions Manager (Apple)
- External Modulation (Pirelli)
- Extraintestinal Manifestation
- Extreme Makeover
- Quantity of Structure Excavation with Shoring (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Quantity of Structure Excavation without Shoring (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Them (slang; usually written 'em)
- Width of Capital m (unit of measurement)
- Electromagnetic Log
Samples in periodicals archive:
Express Mail Express Mail is the Post Office's fastest service with next day delivery by 12 noon to most destinations.
Summary: Customs officials at the Rafik Hariri International Airport thwarted an attempt to export over 4 kilograms of cocaine through express mail to Australia.
The two sides discussed ways of enhancing the express mail service (Mumtaz), remittances through IFS (International Financial System) and Wall Street Exchange and parcel service.
AgoraINS, whose fee schedule is based on a per-transaction model, estimates that the system reduces companies' costs by up to 88% over Express Mail delivery of paper files and duplication-related expenses.
Omni-directional presentation scanners for fast, accurate bar code scanning of postal products, services forms such as express mail and delivery confirmation, and hard to move bulky or heavy products.
You can use this Internet postage service to buy stamps for first-class, priority and express mail, all from the comfort of your home or office.
The officials said the lost mail -- 108 pieces of express mail and 33 registered mail -- were contained in three of the 123 mail pouches that were shipped on the flight.