Mr Sarwar-Rana said: "He told me in the light of the guidelines I could not do exposure prone procedures but he didn't say which procedures I should or should not do.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Exposure Prone Procedure (medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Évaluation des Pratiques Professionnelles (French: Evaluation of Professional Practices)
- Ex Pecunia Publica (Latin:Through Public Money, epigraphy)
- Excess Parachute Payment (IRS)
- Executive Pay Plan (various locations)
- Executive Planning Panel
- Executive Potential Program (various organizations)
- Exercise Planning Process
- Expanded Polypropylene
- Experimental Products Program (Army Research Lab)
- Expert Patients Programme (chronic illness trial; UK)
- Extended Payment Plan (various companies)
- Extended Planning Period
- Extended Projection Principle (linguistic theory)
- Extensible Pre-Processor (computing)
- Extensible Provisioning Protocol
- Extra Protection Plan
- Extruded Polypropylene (foam)
- Experts Patient Programme Community Interest Company (UK)
- European People's Party - European Democrats (Euro-political group)
- Eastern Perishable Products Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff whose jobs involve Exposure Prone Procedures (EPPs) will also have to test negative for hepatitis B and C before they can take up such a post.
A spokeswoman said: "This person never worked in the operating theatre of the hospital and was only present at a small number of exposure prone procedures, all of which are in the low risk category.