Exposure Prevention Information Network (EPINet) data from a sharps-injury database coordinated by the International Healthcare Worker Safety Center, University of Virginia, shows that from 1993 to 2001 approximately 5% of injuries were caused by vacuum blood-collection needles/tube holder sets.
What does EPINet stand for?
EPINet stands for Exposure Prevention Information Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Project for Interreligious Learning (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Ethernet Port Interface Module
- European Pre-Issuance Messaging (software; International Securities Identifying Number)
- European Programme for Integration and Migration (Brussels, Belgium)
- Enderezado Pintura y Mecánica (Spanish: Straightening Painting and Mechanics; Guatemala)
- EEE Parts Information Management System
- Enterprise Pharmacy Information Management System (software)
- European Policy Institutes Network
- European Procurement Information Network (web-based subscription service)
- Enhanced Partnership In Northern Europe (US Department of State)
- Emergency Public Information Officer
- Escuela de Perfeccionamiento en Investigación Operativa
- European Parliament Information Office
- Electric-Powered Indoor/Outdoor Chair (wheelchair)
- Environmental Protection and Infrastructure Operational Programme (Hungary)
- Earliest Probable Intercept Point (air defense and surveillance
- Early Psychosis Intervention Programme
- East Portland Insurance Professionals (Oregon)
- Education Participation Improvement Project
- Eduplone Improvement Proposal
Samples in periodicals archive:
StatLock is recognized as a needleless safety device and engineered sharps injury protection under California's groundbreaking needlestick-safety law, and is also recognized for its safety benefits by other states and safety experts including Texas, New York, and the Exposure Prevention Information Network (EPINet).
StatLock is recognized by the Exposure Prevention Information Network (EPINet), New York State, and the Frontline Healthcare Workers Safety Foundation as a needlestick safety device.