Until the Department of the Army determines a method to allow CTC rotations for all engineer battalions or develops an exportable training package, engineer brigades will be forced to use similar methods to ensure that their Soldiers are prepared for deployment.
What does ETP stand for?
ETP stands for Exportable Training Package
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETP
We have 177 other meanings of ETP in our Acronym Attic
- Étanchéité et Techniques de Précision (French: Sealing Techniques and Accuracy)
- European Technology Platform
- Evaluation Test Procedure
- Evapotranspiración Potencial (Spanish: Potential Evapotranspiration)
- Evapotranspiration Potentielle (French: Evaporation Transpiration Potential)
- Excellence through People (various locations)
- Exception to Policy
- Exchange Traded Products
- Exploring the Planets (National Air and Space Museum)
- Explosive Trace Portal
- Extended Target Plot
- External Termination Panel (engineering)
- External Termination Point
- External Trading Partner
- Road Safety Education, Training and Publicity (UK)
- East Texas Police Academy (Kilgore, TX)
- East Timor Public Administration
- École de Tir du Pays d'Aubagne (French school shooting)
- Elliston Tourism and Progress Association (Australia)
- Emergency Tenant Protection Act of 1974
Samples in periodicals archive:
BCTED will provide a team manager, observer/trainers and senior mentors for the training program and develop the multimedia exportable training package.
TPI also offers on-site consulting services and exportable training packages.