Techno Brain is a part of Export Trading Company, the $300 million conglomerate with interests in diverse businesses like commodity trading, hotels & hospitality, mining, manufacturing, and information technology.
What does ETC stand for?
ETC stands for Export Trading Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETC
We have 491 other meanings of ETC in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelizadores de Tiempo Completo (Spanish)
- Evaporator Thermostat Circuit
- Evergreen Tandem Club (Seattle, WA bicycle club)
- Everyday Thoughts Collected (blog)
- Everything to Connect
- Exchange Terminal Circuit (Sprint)
- Exchange-Traded Commodities (UK)
- Expanding the Circle (various organizations)
- Experimental Television Center (Owego, NY)
- Experimental Theatre Club (University of Oxford; UK)
- Exportable Training Capability (US DoD)
- Exportable Training Center
- Extended Teaching Care (various locations)
- Extended Tree Collapsing
- Extra-Tropical Cyclone (meteorology)
- European Topic Centre on Air Quality
- European Topic Centre on Catalogue of Data Sources
- European Topic Centre on Land Use and Spatial Information
- European Topic Centre on Terrestrial Environment (also seen as ETCTE)
- European Topic Centre/Catalogue of Data Sources
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Houston, Texas-based distributor and export trading company concentrating in sales of petrochemicals.
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) has urged the Antitrust Modernization Commission not to recommend repealing the Export Trading Company Act, which provides a limited antitrust exemption for exporter associations.
ARRANGE FOR DISTRIBUTION  Assess whether the most cost-effective and efficient entry to the chosen market would be through a commissioned sales agent, an export management company or export trading company, a sales representative, distributors, direct sales to consumers, licensing or joint ventures.
MR ABDUR-RASHID ALI, the chief-executive officer of Global Group Export trading company, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Department of Commerce AFIA: Provide membership export listings AFPA: Reduce government import barriers AMFMI: Provide technical information exchange ATMI: Operate export trading company CCI: Provide consumer advertising EIA: Organize off-shore shows EMI: Work on worldwide standards and regulations HIA: Hold a trade show in Europe IME: Work as a liaison with European manufacturers ISEA: Publish an export newsletter; provide a standards database ITA (Truck): Write international engineering standards MJSA: Publish guide to international trade NACDS: Form multinational alliances NAEC: Provide Internet access, databases, and mailing lists NAED: Publish international directory NGA: Publish American magazines in non-U.
based export trading company currently organized as a C corporation (or as a limited liability company (LLC) taxable as a corporation) properly structures and actively operates as a qualified FSC, the company's qualifying export sales may obtain up to twice the normal Federal tax benefits available to most FSCs.
WASHINGTON--The American Textile Manufacturers Institute (ATMI), has created a separate textile export trading company called Texport, to help ATMI members, home textile, decorative fabric and apparel companies, explore new sales opportunities worldwide.